Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DDDDDDora, Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!!

The day finally came!! We went to see Dora Live! I have been asked 5 times a day everyday, for the last 2 weeks, when are we going to see Dora Live? Tomorrow Mama? To say the least, Campbell LOVED it!! Beckham could totally take it or leave it, but I think it was actually pretty good! Campbell was totally into the show and sang all of the songs, and did all of the activities as well. When I asked her what her favorite part was, she told me "Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping!!!!" SO FUNNY!!! We met up with our friends Kate and McCall after the show too! It was a lot of fun, and I am so happy that we went. I mean, even Diego made a cameo!



Walking into the show!
During the 30 minute intermission. A little long, but snacks were great! I did buy Campbell some cotton candy, but believe it or not, we didn't even open it!! Great mom I am!
Campbell, Kate, McCall, Barrett, and Beckham. Can't you just see all of the excitement in everyones face? Love them!!!!

No comments: