Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh where to begin??

I have totally been out of the loop for so long, and have so much catching up to do. So, I decided that I would just skip all of it and start now!! I actually have a free moment while Ray is working, Campbell is sleeping, and I need a break from reading EKG strips!

Campbell has been really funny lately and her personality is really coming out! I think that being at school and the interaction with other kids is really paying off. The other day, Campbell fell on the playground and skinned her knee up pretty bad. It wasn't bloody, but bad enough to be liquidy (there is a medical term, but I think you get it). Anyways, the "boo-boo" has just about sent her over the edge. I think this is where the dramatic daddy in her is coming out!!! She hasn't been able to walk with out holding my hand (except of course when it is time for gymnastics, or going to the park, or playing outside), she can't get up on the couch with out help ( b/c she can't bend her knee), and she can't stand a bath b/c the water hurts it. PLEASE!!!! I mean really??

So, the other day she told me that she was "totally falling apart"! I am NOT even kidding! She took a bath and told me that since she was falling apart, she wasn't able to talk anymore. So, a few more minutes went on, and she told me, "as soon as I get back together, I can talk again. Don't worry mommy." That is a direct quote!! Where does a 2 1/2 year old get all of this? She is so smart! Long story short, she was put back together in no time, and back to her regular self. She still is milking the whole knee injury with our second box of Dora band-aids, but of well, she is so cute!!

No comments: