Saturday, September 26, 2009

Super fun UFC night!

So, for those of you know that know Ray, you know he is OBSESSED with UFC. I put that in caps for a reason! He is so into his Jiu Jitsu, so this is really his 2nd favorite! When he found out that UFC was coming to Dallas, who was the first person to get tickets? We ended up getting the suite at the AAC and it was so much fun! I don't love UFC, but I had a great time. It did help that the Tech/UT game on was on in the club for me to watch. It was a blackout, so we couldn't have the TV on in the suite. Also, I of course was on the celeb look out. Tito and Jenna Jameson were there. I really wanted to meet Joe Rogan, but you know, he had to announce and stuff! Maybe next time. Oh well! So much fun!


Here we are with our fighter pose!
Jacob and Tamara with their fighter pose! Look at Tamara's guns!!

Travis Lutter (local UFC celeb) and me! I guess I should post our fighter pose too!
The main event. Can't see it, but oh well!
And it was over in 2 seconds. 13 fights led up to a 2 second knockout. Fun night!!

No comments: