Monday, September 14, 2009

Ray Ray's 30th!

Well, the day finally came that my hubby FINALLY turned 30!! I didn't think we still knew a lot of people in their 20s, but we do! I had a 30th party for Ray at our house and it turned out sooooo fun! Everyone came that we thought would, and after my initial stress, the party was fantastic. With 40ish people at your house, I was so happy that it didn't rain, and everyone could be outside. I of course had too much food, but better more then not enough! There is picture overload, but oh well! I think that I didn't even start taking pictures until late night, so it is better that those NOT get posted! Oh and I am so sorry for those of you that were here, but I didn't get a picture of. It's so hard to be the hostess and the picture taker! :))

Thank you so much for everyone that came to celebrate Ray and making his day so special! What a fun day!!!



My table of food and BBQ! Yummy!
The cake!
Me and the birthday boy! I don't if you can see, but I had cups made, so cute!
Ray's mom and dad! Thanks so much for ALL of your help!
The Roger's :) Thanks for coming from Midland!
The Easter's! This is pre-vodka lemonade :)
Bob and Ray
Dana and Heath
Me, Mom, and Leslie
Everyone eating outside!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Jon, Nick and Ray- Late night!
Late, late night!

1 comment: