Monday, October 19, 2009

School days....

I know, I know. It has been ages since I have updated. School is really taking over my life! The semester is almost over, so until then, I probably will not be that on top of blogging!! Campbell is having such a great time in school. In fact, she is getting moved up to the PreSchool I class at the end of the month! We are so proud of her!! Since she is potty trained :) and her teacher said that she was "very mature", she is going big. I love the PT part, but the whole mature thing scares me!!

Campbell is really in to biting her nails lately. NOT GOOD! Any suggestions?? She just tells me that she has a hurt finger and has to bite it. Or, after she bites it, she will tell me that it hurts b/c she has gotten past the quick. I keep telling her how dirty it is, etc but she isn't interested in stopping. I have no idea where she got it from b/c Ray and I don't do it.



This is the everyday outfit for Campbell! She wears this dress first thing when she wakes up, and puts it on as soon as she gets home from school. Ray asked her the other day if we needed to wash it and she said no. She does pull it down to her waist when she sits down to eat dinner!
Campbell and Daddy on her way to school! Love this picture!
Silly face! She never wants to look at the camera when I want her too!!



No comments: