Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go Granbury!!

Ray, Campbell and I went to Granbury to watch Kambree cheer in the 8th grade football game. I totally forgot how much fun 8th grade football is!! The kids had such a great time and it was fun to see everyone together!


Uncle Ray with Brice and Brenan. They LOVE Uncle Ray!
Campbell and her best friend Brenan. He was by her side the entire night. Oh I love this pic!
Brice was keeping Campbell safe too. I mean, so sweet!
THE BEST PICTURE EVER!! Campbell, Brenan, Brice
The star of the evening. Campbell was so excited to see the cheerleader and was clapping the whole time.
Getting a group shot is always hard :)
Dana and Brice. So sweet :)
Just my fun ghost cake that I made. It turned out kind of fun!

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

the pic of campbell and the boys is to die for! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!