Monday, November 2, 2009

THE CUTEST SHIRTS EVER!!

So, I am now the proud owner of the 2 cutest shirts you have ever seen!! My good friend in my playgroup, has a best friend (got all that?) that makes these ADORABLE shirts (I will post her web info in a bit). I really wanted Campbell to have a Texas Tech shirt that was unique, and this was the perfect one! I asked her to make it however she wanted, and she came up with the most precious shirt ever! She even made a matching bow, that rocks as well! It is ALL hand stitched and she even put football jersey on it. The bottom of the shirt is lined with black mesh football jersey! Love it so much and thank you for making me the cutest shirts ever.......




The back of the shirt! So cute with red leggings!!


Ok, the 2nd cutest shirt! I am planning WAY ahead for Campbell's birthday party and she already has an outfit! I just got this shirt today and I LOVE it. Atlanta hand stitched this shirt as well and made the most precious swirl design on the bottom that goes onto the back. And of course the bow rocks as well!! Can you tell how excited I am?!?!
LOVE IT!!!- See the swirl?

Ok, so the awesome person behind these beauties info is: www.ovilove.com

I totally recommend getting one if you are interested in the cutest shirts/bows ever!!! Thank you so much for making Campbell so precious!

No comments: