Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What has been going on....

I have once again gotten behind on the posts! Oh well! School is so busy and I only have 6 weeks left for the semester. YEAH!!!!! I have also been training to run the White Rock Half Marathon. Can you believe it? I have been running with my good friend from my playgroup and she is an awesome partner. We had the goal of a 10K (which we are going the Turkey Trot), but now we are aiming even higher! We have been running 4 days a week, 2 days of cross training, then 1 day of rest. We have 6 more weeks until the race, so wish us luck!



Campbell is having so much fun in gymnastics. I will post a pick in their leotards, b/c they are so stinkin' cute! Campbell moved up to the big girl class where she doesn't go with a parent. She is in the class with her best friend, Ketta, and that is trouble! I think that the coach yelled their names to pay attention about 6 times (that I heard). UH OH! I might have a small talker on my hands.
So, I was studying, and Daddy was on duty. Well, where was daddy? I walked into the kitchen and Campbell had her stool up to the sink with dishes soaking, and was washing everything by hand. So nice right? She was so proud of her self, even if WATER and SOAP was everywhere! Oh well!!
Her fake cheese pose
Campbell and Daddy on their way to school!
Posing for me with her flashlights. I mean, this girl LOVES to carry flashlights and shine them everywhere, especially in your face. Ray bought her a cheap one to play with, but she always wants that one and his nice one. So they make the picture a lot!

No comments: