Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Can you tell what my little darling was for Halloween? She was SO EXCITED to wear this wig, that she never wanted to take it off! Campbell was the most beautiful Aerial you have ever seen.


Modeling the day before she got to wear her costume to school! It looks perfect!
Parading at school. I love that she stood out so much! I mean, you can't miss the girl with the red wig, pulling her friends along with her. So funny!


So, we lost the wig for the arts and crafts. Painting pumpkins and her dress was awesome.
The face of pure innocence!
With Papa and her BF Brenan at dinner :)
Carving pumpkins with Papa

TT with the Haedge family in Granbury! I wasn't there, but I know they had so much fun! Candy galore!

I just can't get enough of the face with the wig!
The twins were showing Campbell the ropes!
Oh, and we lost the dress at this point. She kept getting into stickers, and they were all over the dress. But, the wig stayed on!

3 comments:

David and Melody said...

I LOVE the wig! I also LOVE what you did with her hair under it! It looks precious like that!

Myndi Easter said...

She looked so cute in her costume!

Sommer said...

Just found you :) What a cutie she was all dressed up. Hope all is well!!