Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Nanny!

Uncle Don came in town and we had a great time. We usually go to the Holiday Hills Country Club for the "fancy" Sunday brunch (you would know what I'm talking about if you have ever been to Mineral Wells). This year we had BBQ at home!! So much better then toting all of the kids out. We had a great time with you Uncle Don and I know you just make Nanny's day when you come! Miss and Love you!


Smiley face and Uncle Don :)
Mom, Uncle Don, and Nanny (she was cold :)
My precious Nanny was resident of the month at her Assisted Living. How cute is that? Barrett and I went for the celebration. She got a lot of balloons, a cake, punch, and a one man piano man playing for the party. I'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of the man playing the piano. So funny! What a nice day!!

No comments: