Monday, June 15, 2009

Austin for the weekend!


Campbell and I packed up and drove to Austin for the weekend!  We left on Thursday afternoon to go to my friend Jennie and Cole's house.  I used to work with Jennie and now she and her sweet family live in Austin.  It was a short night, but we had such a great time catching up.  She has a little boy, Hayes (14 mo) and one on the way.  So, Cole and I had to drink wine and catch up, while poor Jennie watched!
Hayes and Campbell taking a bath.  So cute!!

Friday morning Campbell and I headed to South Congress to go shopping and have breakfast.  It was really nice in the morning, but got hot quickly!  Of course, none of the shops opened until 11am, so there was just a lot of window shopping.  Melissa (the other reason we went to Austin) got off of work early, so we were ready to play!  

Melissa (my first college roommate :)) and Scott are expecting their first baby and it is a girl!  I am so excited for them, and know that they will be such great parents.  So, I came to Austin to help them register and help get prepared for their new baby.  You know, since I am the expert- whatever!!  We had a great time registering and making sure they got everything that they needed.  Campbell was really good for the most part.  I pushed her passed her limits several times, but a princess cup from Babies R Us did the trick!  

We came home on Sunday morning and Ray got off of work early.  It was great to spend the day with him and the pool!  We missed him!!!  I didn't take many pictures darn it, but here is a cute one of Campbell smiling!  Thanks Melissa and Scott, and Jennie, Cole and Hayes for having us!!!
 

No comments: