Saturday, June 20, 2009

Autumn's Baby shower!

Kesha, Brandi (Autumn's friend in NP school), and I hosted a shower for Autumn today at my house. It turned out way cuter then the pictures show. There is something about the lighting in my kitchen. She got a ton of cute clothes and it was really nice! Her colors are hot pink, black and cream so that was our theme! What a fun day and we can't wait to meet baby Harper!


The hostesses with the mostest: Brandi, Autumn, Kesha and me. Crummy lighting!
Autumn's mom, her and mom in law. Our cute little tie dye onesies were hanging, but those of course faded too. They were fun hot pink and black, but we washed them and the brightness was gone too! Oh well, still cute!
Her cake. Harper Marie Morris!
Our spread. I also made yummy cupcakes, but they didn't make the pic!
Harper's bow holder that I made her. Turned out cute! I will post more that I have made later. If you want one, let me know!! They hang on the wall, and I will make any color!



No comments: