Monday, June 29, 2009

M-town for the weekend!


Well that is what Ray calls it, but it's really just Midland to me!! We went for the weekend and had a great time!! We got there early Thursday afternoon and just hung out! It was SOOOO nice to be able to sit around and not really have to do anything. We get really spoiled when we are there b/c Grammie (Ray's mom) cooks for us and she plays with Campbell!!

On Friday night we went to this really funny play called Summer Mummers. It is in this old theatre in downtown Midland. It was an interactive melodrama. Basically, you just drink beer or margarita's and throw popcorn the whole time!! We had popcorn up to our knees and when we got home it was in our clothes, and I had popcorn salt on my scalp. Lovely!! We had the best time, and if you are ever in West Texas in the summer, stop by. I'm just sad that it has taken me 9 years to get there!! We did have our first babysitter that night (that we had to pay for). She really had a cake job and didn't have to do much playing. I will say it was nice to go eat and have a great time, but I love free babysitters better! Thanks goodness for family!

We left on Sunday morning to drive back home. It is so not like me, but I didn't take any pictures while I was there. Can you believe it? Well, just a couple on Sunday morning. Thanks Grammie and Papa for such a fun and relaxing weekend!

Ray, Abel, Nita and Campbell
My sweet family!
Ray and his mom :)


No comments: