Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our trip to PA

Ray in Gettysburg
          Giving Abe a Kiss
Ray being Ray
Washington Monument in the background, he's standing in the Lincoln 
White House- I didn't put the Sri Lanka protesters out front!
Me modeling in front of The Capitol
The merry-go-round was so much fun!!
On the airplane there!  Campbell did so great
Playing outside with Gunnar.  "Can I pet the puppy?" is what she asked all day!

We have already had such a busy summer!  I'm out of school until July 10, and Campbell is home with me until August.  We just got back from our trip to PA to see Dad and Carol and had such a great time!  We relaxed and hung out and it was so great!  The weather was perfect and we could sit outside and enjoy it.  We went to DC and Baltimore and loved it.  We for sure need to go back when we don't have a 2 year old with us so that we can read and take it all in.  I had been to DC many times before, but you don't realize how great it is until you are older and can enjoy it.  

Ray and I took a trip to Gettysburg also.  Ray really wanted to see it, so there we went!  It was actually better then I remembered, so that was nice.  Ray is such a history buff, he answered pretty much every question that I had.  I swear, the guy knows something about everything.  If he doesn't, then I think he makes it up, but makes the answer really good so I believe him!

Campbell loved playing outside and with the dog.  It was so great to let her play outside and me not have to worry about her!  We went to the lake, grilled out, and loved every minute of it!  Thanks Dad and Carol for such a wonderful trip!

**I haven't figured out how to put titles on the pictures, so you can figure them out!

1 comment:

David and Melody said...

VERY COOL!! WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGS! Can't wait to keep up via your posts!
Love ya!