Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I'm just being a princess......"

That is Campbell's new quote when she is playing dress-up. A princess of a mermaid, but right now it is mainly a princess. It is so funny to watch her dress up and what she will do after she is dressed. Today she told me that she was going to Wal-Mart to get eggs. I told her that we went yesterday and got the eggs, and she said, "then we really need to go and get french fries!" It was soooooo funny, and she just makes me laugh. Here are a couple of cute pics from this morning!

Stepping on to her stool in the bathroom so that she can look in the mirror and she her tiara.


3 comments:

Myndi Easter said...

I love that!! She is so funny!

Janai Rogers said...

she is such a cutie! Hopefully the boys never do this!

Landon, April & Macey said...

Oh my gosh, she is a priss! Love the pictures! -April