Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Days of fun!

We have had a busy couple of days and weekend.  I worked on Saturday, so so we have had to catch up on the fun!


The sweet girl before tap class begins.  She told me. "no more pictures mama", but so sorry, I had to steal one!  Just so darn cute!  I need to get in there and get video when she is doing tap and ballet, but there is just one little window, and parents are not allowed in.  I totally understand, but I need to watch it!
We met Dana and fam for dinner in FW.  This is sadly the only picture that I got, good thing it is a great one!  These boys are so stinkin' cute!!!  Campbell didn't want any part of this action, even though she is standing just to the left.  B & B are getting really good at posing and saying cheese!
We had a fun day at the spray park with our friends!  The pool is closed on Mondays, so this was the next coolest thing!  Campbell and her friends were doing water angels! 

No comments: