Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun days!

We tend to shove a lot in the days that I am off!  I mean, I feel like I plan like crazy things to do when I have time off, that I hardly get anything done at my own house!  Oh well!  I guess there is always plenty of time to clean, iron, clean, and clean.  BORING!! 

We had a great dinner night with The Easter's!  We haven't seen them in forever, so it was great to just hang out.  I totally could have stayed longer if I was having a glass of vino too, but maybe in the next few months! 

Myndi, Chris, Ray and Me!  Such a yummy dinner at PF Chang's :))


************************************************************************


Kesha and I took the girls to see Pinkalicious this morning!  I didn't dare tell Campbell that we were going until last night, because I knew that I would NEVER hear the end of it until we got there.  We arrived to the play about 20 minutes early, and the girls were so excited!  They had popcorn, juice and waited patiently for the play to start.  It started about 15 minutes late, but when it did, WOW!!  Not a peep out of either one of them, and it had their attention the whole time.  LOVED IT!!!


The girls when we arrived at the show.  We didn't even plan their outfits!  Precious minds think alike!  So cute :)
Posing in front of the pink peonies.  With the pink crowns of course.....
Waiting oh so patiently for the show to begin! 


These were cute dancing pimk cupcakes!  Pinkalicious dreamed of having pink cupcakes, so they danced around to the music.

THE BEST MOMENT OF THE SHOW................ MEETING PINKALICIOUS!!!!!

Campbell brought her Pinkakious book with her to get autographs!

Peter signing the book.
The girls on stage after the show! 

If you haven't been introduced to Pinkalious yet, it is so cute!  We love all of the books and read atleast 2 of them a night.  Campbell has them all memorized, so to see her face when I told her we were going, was priceless!  It is the small things that make you smile and how this totally made her day!!  It was perfect!

No comments: