Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun day of art!!

We went with the Smith girls to the Van Grow Art Studio this morning for some open art!  It was so much fun and the girls had a blast!  I totally am going to go back and maybe even have Campbell's bday party there!  The owners were super sweet and loved making a mess!  It was a good thing that the creative Pre-K teacher was with me with arts and craft ideas, because I get a little lost in all of that! 

Campbell starting one of her many master pieces!

"Mommy, can you please take a picture of my picture?  It is so pretty."  Yes, it is beautiful!  I should have gotten a pic of the final project, it is full of glitter, pom poms and more colors!  I'm sure if will be hanging on the wall as soon as it is done drying!

The girls are using the hair dryer to make sure all of their art is dry.  I think this was more fun then the actually painting!

Oh that smile gets me every time!  My artist at work!

How appropriate!  This is the room we were in, and it was perfect!  I think I'm going to print this picture and put in a frame, I love it. :))

The two silliest girls you will ever see!  We made the headbands for the girls, with what turned out to be GIANT flowers, but they loved them!  Their hugs are so sweet and they are best friends!!

No comments: