Monday, July 12, 2010

The past few months!

I will start at the end of May!  

Memorial Day Weekend at the lake with The Haedge's.  I love this picture because it shows how much Brice and Brenan adore Campbell!  She calls them both Brice and Brenan b/c she has a hard time telling them apart- especially since Uncle Ray shaved mohawks on them!

Pure excitement face to be in the heat!


On the water.  Campbell DID NOT want to get in the water at all and preferred to stay in the boat!



June:

Crazy hair day was so much fun!  I was going to make a hat at first, but she has too many other bows and fun stuff to do!  Plus, her hair is getting long, so it was easy to do a bunch of fun ponies!  


Helping mommy make Saturday morning cupcakes!  She wanted blueberries in hers!  Such a big helper!

At concert in the Gardens in FW!  It was so  much fun and such a great evening.  I wish I had taken more pictures this night because it was so much fun and we had a lot of yummy food!  We listened to The Eagles and it was great!

Yummy cotton candy!


Painting outside is sooo much fun!  Even if it is 100 degrees.

Swimming at the pool!  Last year Campbell wouldn't go near this slide, now I can't keep her off of it!  It is actually nice for me b/c I just get to sit on the sidelines and watch!  She loves it!

Yummy ice cream that turned her whole face blue and purple!

Best 4 year old birthday party so far!  Me with the birthday girl at The FW Zoo!

The alligator that came in our room!

Waiting for the owl, penguin, and the possum!

Probably the cutest pink tiger you will ever see!!!!!!!  

The cutest giraffe and tiger ever!!

I couldn't resist!!  There was so much face painting going on, that I had to get my belly painted!  I wanted a big monkey face at first, but the one he did wasn't so cute- so pink flamingo it was!!!

JULY!
We started dance in July!  I can't get enough of my little darling in this precious outfit!  I just want to squeeze her like crazy!  She does tap and ballet, and so far she loves it!  This is a summer camp class, but we are going to sign her up for fall classes.  Sure is a commitment- the recital is in June :)

So excited to put on her tap shoes!!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

OH my goodness Casey! I must have forgotten to add your blog to my roll when I switched my background becaue I am SO far behing. You are pregnant????!!! Campbell is GORGEOUS!!! I'm going to keep reading and add you back to my blog roll oh and make sure to shoot me an email if any mom's night outs are going on anytime soon!