Saturday, August 29, 2009

2 funny things Campbell said

1. "Campbell where is your toothbrush and toothpaste?", says Momma. Campbell says, "Um, standing up right behind the door where I put it." She has her toothbrush and paste standing up perfectly in place right behind her bathroom door. I guess that is where a girl puts it when she has brushed her teeth over 5 times today! Dr. A would be so proud! :)

2. Campbell is in bed and not supposed to talk to me anymore after we say goodnight. She had been laying there for about 5 minutes and called me in there. I went in and said what do you need Campbell? She said "look". And she was pointing to her empty hand. I said what is it? She said, "I have a hand that needs a toy in it. You know I have to have a toy in my hand when I go to sleep." Well, thanks to the super fun party we went to today, we got an awesome goodie bag that was filled with fun toys. Which one did she want? The sunglasses. She took a book instead!


No comments: