Monday, August 17, 2009

Updates on Campbell and the nephews!

Leslie and I have been trading babysitting lately and it has been great! We love having the boys over and I know that Campbell loves going to see Aunt Les (and Uncle Bubba :)). Here are some fun pics!

Beckham and Campbell having a water fight in the bath! Yes, the water is yellow, and no it isn't tee-tee! It is the color tablets you put in and they chose yellow for the night!
Sweet Barrett Ross!
Do you want a red hot mama? So great at sharing!
My pretty girl :)
Les and Barrett Rossy!
Barrett and Beck so happy :)
My dad is in town on business! So great to get to hang out with him and he can see the grand kids! PA is a LONG way away. Although, every single airplane, train, helicopter that we see is going to Pennsylvania!
He's a crawler!! I mean, I couldn't keep up with him! I would turn around and he was gone. I love him!

No comments: