Saturday, August 29, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

I did my first 5K this morning!!!! I have been practicing like crazy and I hit my first goal!! My goal was to run a 5k by Labor Day, but I decided to push it up a weekend b/c Labor Day is so busy!! Bob ran with me and it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better running partner. He kept me up to pace and told me what my time was the whole time! I don't even really know how to use my watch, so he did it all for me! Love him! So, I finished in 31:19 and am so proud of myself! I had great supporters (Mom, Campbell and Ray)!!! Thanks for coming to watch me! I can't wait to do more!

Bob and I pre-race!
My little cheerleader :0)
Start your watch!
Campbell playing on the "troll bridge" while I was running!
TO THE FINISH LINE!!
Ray was a couple seconds late taking the pic, but that's ok!! I just have to beat 31:19 next time!

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

Congrats Girl! Way to go!