Monday, August 17, 2009

It's SOOO hard to stay mad!

So, we have been doing SOOOO great with going tee-tee and poo-poo in the potty! Campbell has been making such great progress and we are so proud of her! Well, tonight we had an accident. Campbell watches Dora before she goes to bed and drinks her milk. So, she was laying on the chair watching when I came in and checked on her. She said, "Mommy I'm all wet with tee-tee." I about had a heart attack! Oh, I forgot to mention, I asked her 2 minutes before she did this if she needed to go potty. And of course the answer was NO! Well, we cleaned it all up and I was NOT happy at all.

So, we are getting on a pull up to go to bed and we are talking about how we ONLY go tee-tee in the potty and not in our panties. The reason we don't go in our panties is because we don't want to tee-tee or poop on the princesses or Dora (that makes them VERY sad)! So, I was telling Campbell how sad Dora was for getting all wet and that I was going to have to call her and tell Dora that you were not a good girl for not going tee-tee in the potty. Campbell looks at me and says with tears in her eyes, "Mommy, I will talk to Dora and tell her that I am very sorry and I will only go tee-tee in the potty like her and that I ruined the couch."

I mean, how do you stay upset with that?????? It was the cutest thing that she has said and I totally think she is heartbroken for getting Dora all wet. So maybe I went a little overboard with calling Dora and stuff, but hey, whatever works!!! My sweet Campbell :)

No comments: