Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update before school starts!!!

We have been busy on our last week off before school starts- for Campbell and I both! We got our hair cut, new shoes and school clothes, and making sure we don't leave Daddy out!!! We have had fun this week! Saturday morning we went to Dallas for a another baby shower for Melissa. It was nice not being in charge so I got to relax! I guess that means I didn't do very good in the picture taking either! Oh well! Then we went to The Boring's and had a great dinner with our friends! The kids played, and played, and played until they just couldn't do it anymore. I mean, I was so proud of all of them for playing so well, and only a few minor tears!! I will update after I get Campbell's first day of school pics, we are soooo excited!

Silly Campbell and her new tennis shoes! She LOVES them and they make her jump so high and run really fast!
She just couldn't take it anymore. Good think the whole entourage was with her and yes, she loves to sleep in her slippers! :)
Sitting in the "perfect Campbell chair" at Melissa's baby shower. So lady like, I know!
Campbell pulling Ketta around the house!
Jaxon following right behind!
Campbell's turn!
The boys hanging out on the patio. How come there are never any pics of the girls?
Jumping in and out of the pool!
My sweet girl! Of course she doesn't have a swimsuit on, but who needs one anyways, right?

No comments: