Monday, August 17, 2009

Austin for the weekend :)

Ray and I went to Austin for the weekend! We hosted a baby shower for our dear friends, Scott and Melissa, and it was so much fun! We got there on Friday and we met our other great friends, Jennie and Cole for lunch! Jennie just had baby #2 and he is a doll. I'm just sorry that he was asleep the whole time and I couldn't love on him. We had such a great weekend getting to celebrate baby girl Clark (yes they won't tell the name). I can't wait to meet her!!




Me and Jennie :)
Mama and Daddy to be!
Melissa, Ray and me just hanging out on Friday night!
The precious cupcake toppers and YUMMY cupcakes. Turned out sooo stinkin' cute! I totally didn't get a good pic of the precious napkins and cups that we had made too! So much fun!
My diaper cake that I made for Melissa. Way cuter in person, and sorry for the food in front of it!
Precious onesies for the rock star baby! For those of you who don't know, Scott plays in many of bands and is awesome!!
The Clark family! SO SWEET :)
Kari and I hosted the shower for Melissa. So much fun! Thanks Kari for ALL of you hard work!
Me and Ray at the end of a long, fun day! Whew, showers will wear you out!